Econs was the only CT paper we've received so far
and I so can't wait for the other papers to be returned to us.
Well, I'm not anticipating it because I'm anticipating good results.
I just want to get over and done with it, and set my mood to the
Friday-is-my-dooms-day mood. T^T.
A pretty sucky day for me today.
Little sister vomiting blood like crazy (darn her)
and my flu sucks big time because of the cold weather.
I think the most disgusting "illnesses" ever,
is to "leak" out residues (?) of little sister's vomit (staining -,-)
and also, to have flu which makes your nose tap run continuously,
resulting in a blocked nose.
Time to prepare for shit tomorrow.
Sometimes, I wish I could plug a ear plug / ear piece during training.
And omg, Friday's seriously arriving in three more 24-hours. T^T.
self : OMAKASE! Will you hate me if I fail my Maths? D:
(I seriously displayed the D: face to gain sympathy from my mom)
mom : fail jiu fail lah, ai zai.
self : LOL. you don't act one zai lor.
mom : really what, then what you want to do?
p.s/ OMAKASE doesn't mean mother / mommy / mom,
I simply created that term while getting addicted to the
song from The Central (Clarke Quay)'s advertisement. :D
I know there's nothing I can do.
What's done is done, I cannot change anything
unless I turn the clock back. T^T.
I want to register that into my brain
but I really don't want to disappoint my parents.
I'm so useless...
[currently in depressed mode]
JA.